Monday 4 November 2013

Contacting Artist



I have used social media to good effect in order to contact my artist. With technology evolving and having various ways to communicate with the audience in the forms of Facebook, Twitter and the classical conventional way of e-mail. I managed to contacted my preferred artist via Facebook. Giving the basic information of what I attend to do and the phone call I have explained in detail of the elements that I have to cover over the course. Having contact with the Artist would be helpful in terms getting the opportunity for them to inspire me with the vision that they had with song and how i can apply it to the music video. Additional input of the artist idea would allow me to gain a lot more access of what could be appropriate for the music video.  After Several emails, My Artist Otty added specific requirements that I have to follow due the the artist welfare. Insuring that I give the artist and the contributing cast a mention as a part of the credits with in the song. Also I have to show the final cut of the music video to their team, to insure it doesn't portray the artist to a bad image.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment