Monday 18 November 2013

Props

This is the only  piece of instrument that I used in my music video. The acoustic recording of the piano was part of the music and the main idea was to make sure that is the main feature in the music video as the artist himself plays the piano. The Yamaha grand piano was my original idea, I was demanding this write from the moment I chose my final songs, with this I would be able to meet the codes and conventions of the genre.
I believe that this was the main selling point for my location making it perfect, exactly as I imagined it and to get this I had to negotiate with a University in order to use this space and I was successful enough to do so and it made it more of a industrial scale music video.

The second piece of prop would  be the pink umbrella, with this intend to bring forward the bright colours of the umbrella and saturate the rest of the colours in the video as gabby is walking down to the road. I aim to test my editing skills by doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment