Friday 21 February 2014

Fonts and Images


I asked my audience which text style would be suitable for the final product of the digipak and this is relative response I got from each different type of font. The main objective for this was to see which font style would suit the genre, some of the fonts I have taken I out inspiration of similar ideas that have been done before. This would be the constant product that would be through the digipak to create the specific brand identity.

AR destine - 1
MT extra - 2
Gunshuche -1
Mistroel - 0
Popular std - 3
Narkisim - 2
Ar bonnie -5
Ar christy -2

After a poll from my fellow peers it seemed that the AR Bonnie was the one that was going to be the most subtable for the final digipak product. I agree with it as well there was a level of art deco, which was  popular movement and it brought of the artistry of music into a lot more. the others seemed to be more of a ''wacky or classical'' album packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment